Saturday, November 13, 2010

What To-Do?

My name is Jennifer. I am a senior in college and I have a list. This list could be called many things, Adventures in Vida, Bucket List, or simply a To-Do list, but no matter which name you choose it's all the same concept. Do you have a list?



I began creating my list sometime during high school as a way to never forget what it is that I truly want to do. Here is a glimpse inside that list, in no particular order:

  • Travel to Australia and Egypt
  • Capture a fugitive
  • Attend the finals of a professional sport
  • Create a billboard ad
  • Spend more time volunteering
  • Compete in a marathon
  • Name a star
  • Learn to play chess
  • Find a job I enjoy and is financially sustaining
  • Regularly visit Disney World


All of my items give you a glimpse into my life and what I have interest in. If you do not have a list yet I suggest making one today. There are many websites to help you along the way, including this one for some fun templates, http://www.keepandshare.com/htm/free_to_do_list.php.

Enjoy making your list and let us know, what's number one on your list? We just might use it to do a story on with suggestions!

-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment