I have been wanting to travel to New Zealand since I was knee high to a kiwi. Not only does New Zealand have an unlimited amount of outdoor activities, their breathtaking scenery is reason enough to visit the spectacular country. For adventure enthusiasts, New Zealand is the country for you. Adventure junkies flock to the country to participate in all kinds of sports from snow boarding, to sky diving. You will never be at a loss on what to do for your next adventure fix.
 |
| Ski |
 |
| Zorbing at Rotorua |
 |
| Rock Climbing |
I stay away from real tourist trap kind of spots while on vacations, so I would make it a point to stop at Matauri bay while out in New Zealand. Located on the northern trip of New Zealans, Matauri bay is off the beaten path and yet still provides fun for the whole family. You can camp, swim safely, fish, snorkel, surf, go diving and do some jet skiing.
 |
| Matauri Bay |
 |
| Matauri Bay |
When I travel to New Zealand, a particular accomodation I want to stay on is a farmstay. If you are someone who really likes to get in with the culture where you are vacationing, then check out the many farmstays that New Zealand offers. Some farmstays are family-focused allowing children to feed the animals, collect eggs and learn how a farm functions. Other farmstays provide a relaxing environment for adults only.
 |
| Meanderine Farm |
 |
| Waitawa Farm Accommodation |
 |
| Mingary Farmstay |
 |
Totara Valley Farmstay
|
-Tara Bolen
With a country bird of a kiwi, who doesn't want to go to New Zealand?! It's so gorgeous and great insight on farmstays! I learned something new from this. I might of added something to my list now too! -Jennifer
ReplyDelete